Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Mothers Day Card - SOS 200 Challenge

Hello Cricutjunkies,
I am entering a card in the challenge at SOS shopping our stash. The theme this week is Big, Bold & Beautiful. Use something big or bold. This is a great challenge and a reason for me to brush the dust off of my Simon Says Card Kit Stash.  I get so excited when I receive my monthly card kit from Simon Says Stamps . I love the stamps and use them often but I rarely use the other Goodies in the box.

For this Mother's day card I used the Feb 2013 and May 2013 card kit. Each kit comes with an inspiration page (easy peasy) I followed the inspiration page with a little modified. Pull out your SSS card kits and get inspired. Hope you enjoy!


I embossed the flower on velum and colored the back of it. 
Flower and Paper - SSS May 2013 Card Kit 


 Sentiment  - SSS Feb 2013 Card Kit 

Inside of card Sentiment - SSS May 2013 card kit 




Other Challenges
Get Creative - For the Ladies or Mothers Day
SweetStamps - For Mom

4 comments:

  1. Hi Traci,

    Gorgeous card, love the design.

    Have a great day

    Love & Hugs


    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS design! Nicely crafted! Thanks for taking the challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the roses and that sweet sentiment. Very pretty. Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stamps! Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your original design here, especially the use of the vellum. Thanks for playing along with the Get Creative Challenge no. 14, For the Ladies. Join us again soon.
    Erica (Get Creative Challenges DT Member)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from other Cricutjunkies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com/