Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Guest Designer

Hi Cricutjunkies,

I wanted to share some exciting news!!

I am being featured as a Guest Designer at Irongatestamps.  I am really impressed with how crisp my embossed image came out. The stamps are a really nice quality.  My inspiration for this card was the mustache on the stamp set (see below) I thought it would be fitting for a Manly Birthday card. Stay tuned for more cards from this cute stamp set in the coming weeks. Hope you enjoy!


A2 Size card
Cardstock: PTI
 Bazzill Antique Aged Paper - Irongatestamps
Stamps -Birthday Wishes- Irongatestamps
Ribbon - Stampin Up
Button - My Stash 
Embossing Powder - MS
 
Inside
 I used Bazzill Antique Age Papers, distress the edges with TH walnut stain ink and stamped      Happy Birthday using the Irongatestamps.  
 
 
Please click below and stop by Irongatestamps.
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Traci!! I just love how your card turned out - inside and out! Thank you so much for being my Guest Designer this week! Happy Day to you! Mary - www.irongatestamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Traci! I'm always looking for more masculine card ideas. TFS:-)

    ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheap subconsciously cheap ted baker uk want to ask that man, but he felt very sensitive nerve inappropriate. ted baker dresses sale I do not know cheap ted baker dresses cheap ask what that meant, for the first time this question was ted baker dresses sale asked, suddenly found themselves who have not liked. attentive said there. But Ted Baker Outlet uk who really likes to say, then, and only cheap the. ted baker dresses sale Implying that he thought that cheap is what, all of a sudden rapid heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from other Cricutjunkies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com/