Thursday, April 26, 2012

Babies Night Out

Hey Cricutjunkies,

Patches of Pink Design Team post for April is a "Baby Theme" I am sooo excited about this post, Babies are one of my favorite things to craft about. I  created two cute baby cards all dressed up and ready to go out for the evening. I used Stretch Your Imagination and the cricut sampler cart. I cut the baby out twice in the shadow feature, flipped one side then used my gypsy to welded the rattle and the card together. I think they came out adorable.

The babies are cut out at 6" and the rattle is 1.9"
Paper: Echo Park {yours truly}
Card stock: PTI and Paper wishes
Face: PKS {basic paper doll faces}
Other accessories: My Stash

Can be used as a card or an invitation

Please stop by Patches of Pink and check out the other DT members their projects are Awesome. Remember you can link up to 2 recent projects. The link up party will end May 9th @ 11.59pm EST. Be sure to link back to Patches of Pink from your projects and you can also grab the Patches of Pink Link-Up Button to help people find the link-up party! 



7 comments:

  1. How adorable are these little babies! Great cards!!
    Have a NICE day!
    Shelly
    Patches of Pink DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. LOve the babies!!! Their little outfits are adorable!!
      Hope you have a great day!

      Sharla
      Patches of Pink DT member

      Delete
  3. Awww how adorable are these cards!!! Great job Traci! Just love them!
    Hugs, Wandy♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. The babies are adorable! I love using Peachy Keen stamps too, makes faces so much easier. Thanks for checking in at my blog, http://hare-brained-ideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Traci,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving such a sweet comment! I have taken a look around and you are a very talented lady. I love these babies and those great shoes on an earlier post as well as that beautiful criss cross card. Thanks for posting my button. I will share yours as well.
    Take care,
    Candy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from other Cricutjunkies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com/