Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Halloween Spider Card

Hey Cricutjunkies,
Happy Wednesday!! In honor of Mary at Cardz TV first challenge, I made a spider card (suppose to be a spooky or scary) I think she looks scary cute. I recently purchased Mini Monster cart from cricutmachine.com on sale of course $15.95. I like the images but I am not to happy with the faces, they look much better accompanied by PKS and of course I don't have any monster faces by PKS. If anyone has any suggestions on the best PKS Halloween faces please let me know. Congrats to Mary and please join her challenge. Enjoy!!!!


Cart: Mini Monsters
Card size 4.42 x 10 Gypsy
Paper:
Craft card stock (my favorite)
Stampin up textured
and My stash


Since I didn't have PKS I used google eyes
Ribbon: Michael's


To really bring her to life I used an Action Wobble


9 comments:

  1. This is too cute Love it!! love that action wobble, but the colors are really nice.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the googly eyes and hairbow pearl! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your creepy cute card! Love her little googly eyes too! The action wobble was a great idea. Thanks for playing with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, so sweet but scary. What a cute design.
    I use google eyes on my projects I think they are so cute. The colors are great. TFS...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it....so cute with its googly eyes! Awesome blog design too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the eyes on the spider!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I LOVE the googly eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute. i to love the eys. i also became a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute, those google eyes are soo adorable, thanks so much for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from other Cricutjunkies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com/