Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thinking Of You Card

Hi, Cricutjunkies,
This card was made with the Wildcard Cartridge. I have not used this cart in a while and had forgotten that this was my favorite cart at one time. {until the next cartridge came along}. I really like this cartridge because of the envelope feature. Each card has a coordinating envelope or you can mix and match. The envelope and card are on page 33. Tweety bird is on page 47. Hope you find a little inspiration.
Cart: Wildcards
Card and envelope cut at 6"
{used fit to page}
Tweety cut at 3.0
Ribbon - Doodlebug Design
Stamp - Michael's
Versamark stamp pad
I cut the envelope liner, edge of the card and Tweety
from my stash.

Envelope is called Argyle
It is really simple but looks elegant.

I am entering this card in the Wildcard challenge @


Happy Crafting!!!! Traci


7 comments:

  1. very cute, love the envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is super fun and cute. I need to pull this cart out again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful and so is your blog! I just became a follower! :)
    Amy

    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards Traci...you did such a great job with the envelopes also. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card, really like how you co-ordinate with the envelope, nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card love the colours you chose,thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog,i had to pop over for a visit and see your new blog,it looks awesome,i am now your latest follower too
    happy crafting
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from other Cricutjunkies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com/