Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Show Your Craft Space

Hello Cricutjunkies,
Creations with Christina is having a show your craft space. Here are a few quick pictures of my craftroom. I reorganize my craftroom every year because I am a typical crafter, my needs and wants change daily. {CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO MAKE IT LARGER}


My table set up, desk top, shelves, side book case and chair 
are all  from Ikea (I love that store)



The paper holder is really a plate holder from Ikea .75 cents
I use it to hold my 8x8 card stock
Hope you enjoy
Traci

3 comments:

  1. What a great space! So organized and so pretty:)

    Stop by my blog for our Father's Day Blog Hop:)
    Myself and a couple of others are giving away some fun Blog Candy:)
    http://chatterscene-mom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Traci,
    Pretty awesome space you have to create in. TFS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traci, I luv the color combo you have goin on!
    Green is my favorite color, and everything looks so organized and pretty...looks like fun to be in your space creating :) I just became a follower...feel free to check out my space and leave me a comment, I will be looking forward to all of your upcoming creations...TFS

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from other Cricutjunkies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com/