Thursday, June 30, 2011

COWGIRLS ROCK

Hey Cricutjunkies,
I wanted to share this really cute and simple card I made for a friend who moved to Texas.  Hope you enjoy.

Cart: Country Life, the card is 6x6 the tractor is cut at 4 in
I sized the phrase on my gypsy at 1.96.
Most of the paper is from my stash.  

I embossed the hubs on the wheels with the
cuttlebug swiss dots folder. 
 Red brads to match the girls shirt.

Stamp is from Michael's dollar bin.

"Remember I love reading your comments"

Happy Crafting!!!!!!   Traci

5 comments:

  1. I love that the tractor is popping a wheelie!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Traci, cool card...you did a fantastic job. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so now I have to get the Country Life cart. This is so darn cute, and yet laid back. I love the simplicity of it! Keep the creations comming, luv looking at your work!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. My daughter would love this too. Hope you will stop by,

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Traci, I love this card and all it's detail. Country Life is a great cartridge. I am your newest follower and look forward to seeing all your work. Thanks for stopping my blog too!

    Linda
    http://craftingwithnana.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from other Cricutjunkies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com/