Monday, April 18, 2011

My First BFB Award

Hello Cricutjunkies,
I am so honored to receive the BFB Award, from Tami at Scrappinrabbitdesigns.  Thank your so much I really appreciate it. Please stop by and visit her blog she has really great craft ideas.


Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Post about the award on your blog with a link back to the sender
2. Pass onto those who visit your blog and leave comments regularly

Here are the ladies I am passing this award to.


Adrian Byadrian4u

Please stop by and visit their blog for inspiration

Happy Crafting
.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this great award! I feel honored that u would think of me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from other Cricutjunkies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...http://cricutjunkiecreations.blogspot.com/